Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Product Marketing Manager - Engagement Products
The Product Marketing Manager is building the product viability and the Go To Market Plan for new CPaaS product releases. The Product Marketing Manager is focusing on understanding the market and the market needs, with an emphasis on understanding the buyer of unifonic products and services to develop relevant use cases for communication solutions. The responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager include but are not limited to:
• Develop Market Insights and identify potential use cases for Multi-Channel Messaging.
• Conduct Market Analysis, Product/Market Fit, and Competitor analysis.
• Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation.
• Manage the outbound Product activity and speaking to the market.
• Measure and optimizing the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
• Prepare Go To Market Plan for increasing product revenues (align with the product management team for launches - business case - ideation - market validation- feature and product prioritization).
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
• Assist members of our sales team in meeting with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
• Coordinate with Marcom product content (e.g. sales enablement - incentives and commission, communication plan documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.