Department: Retail Finance
Reporting to: Cards Business Head
Job location: Abu Dhabi - UAE
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Continually identify new opportunities to enhance product offerings to accelerate growth, drive product adoption, deepen customer relationships and increase profitability.
• Manage new product development and digital transformation efforts by forming cross-functional teams (IT, business, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Operational Risk, Credit Risk, Training and Marketing).
• Analyze and update Pricing and fee related actions to ensure competitive market advantage while driving revenue growth.
• Recommend product pricing and manage rate/price changes.
• Develop marketing action plans, strategies and promotions/campaigns to support the product portfolio growth and track all campaigns against profitability.
• Coordinate development of business cases, implementation plans, address legal & compliance issues.
• Ensure product s day-to-day operations and new initiatives are in compliance with regulations and internal policies through regular business control reviews.
• Assisted in the launching of new product variants and monitored its business impact.
• Preparation of Product Profitability Reports & End to End Financial Year Budgets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of best practice in retail banking
• Team player and good relationship builder
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details and follow up
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Proven track record in bringing ideas from creation to execution
• Ability to understand and make recommendations around pricing
• Strong execution skills, able to get things done through influencing others