Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Product Marketing Principle: Our customers are at the center of our products, we release products with tried and tested use cases.
Our Approach: We develop a deep understanding of our clients and their communication complexities and work consistently with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering teams to bring the best solutions to our clients.
Product Marketing Manager, Go-To-Market
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for streamlining the launch of unifonic products in a particular region, with the aim of achieving predictable new revenues. The Product Marketing Manager is focusing on understanding any particular markets' needs, with an emphasis on identifying ideal buyer segments, optimal channels and selecting the best product-market fit from unifonic s suite of products. The Product Marketing Manager is developing the regional Go-To-Market strategy for the given region, launching it, and ensuring its success. The responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager include but are not limited to:
• Conduct market analysis, including market and persona, needs analysis, competitive analysis, and product-market-fit analysis, in order to establish the business case, market validation, and product prioritization for the region.
• Develop the Go-To-Market Plan for achieving regional revenues across product lines, by aligning with Product Marketing and adapting the product Go-To-Market plan to meet regional requirements (for each product line).
• Manage and execute the Go-To-Market launch plan for the new regional market segment to ensure internal cross-functional alignment and readiness.
• Adapt product messaging to meet regional Go-To-Market requirements.
• Work with broad cross-functional internal teams to ensure Go-To-Market tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans, including regional client services delivery, support, sales, pre-sales.
• Report key milestone status, risks, and contingency planning, and issue escalation as necessary.
• Lead and facilitate meetings with key regional stakeholder groups to gain internal alignment on Go-To-Market program development and ensure the execution of delivery.
• Manage regional outbound communications and activities.
• Coordinate with Marcom in adapting product content where required or to create specific marketing assets for the region (e.g. sales enablement, incentives, and commission, communication plan documentation, case studies, webinars, blog posts, forum responses, whitepapers, regional studies, etc).
• Support, mobilize and enable sales teams to meet revenue objectives, including meeting with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
• Actively engage in win/loss program for the region, such as customer meeting feedback or surveys, and incorporating findings into regional insights and intelligence. Feedback insights into regional product feature requirements to Product Marketing (Per Product).
• Continually evaluate and report on Go-To-Market program success and adapt where necessary to meet ongoing revenue objectives.