Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Product Principle: We build products that take the complexity out of business communication.
Our Approach : We are a team of missionaries that are passionate about learning, accountable to product success, have a deep understanding of our business context, and tangible empathy for our customers.
Product Research Analyst
The Product Research Analyst is the eyes and ears for the product team and is supporting the product's decision-making and strategy tunning. The Product Research Analyst is performing different sets of research projects for different products in the unifonic portfolio covering but not limited to product research, competition research, customer analysis, trend analysis, technology, and data research. The Product Research Analyst is analyzing autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness and provide market product insights. The Product Research Analyst is responsible for collecting and interpreting the data and organizing this information into statistical tables and reports. The responsibilities of the Product Research Analyst include but are not limited to:
• Competition Products Analysis and mastery calls for competition & potential product providers.
• Market sizing analysis and new market entry research.
• Collect data on consumers, competitors, and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
• Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers preferences.
• Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
• Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
• Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations.
• Use online market research and catalog findings to databases.
• Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation.
• Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties' researches, and implement best practices.