Monitors current work orders to ensure work groups are aware of clock ticking statuses MTLISD, MTLCXD, INPRG. Monitors waiting material statuses WMATL and PISSUE to notify work groups when all materials are available to complete work order. Ensures O&M work groups annotate work logs in a timely manner identifying current work progress of work order. Performs trend analysis on corrective and preventive maintenance work requests. Tracks issues with scheduling directives, and standards driven by Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), as well as contingency maintenance missions as required by the Performance Work Statement (PWS). Respond to inquiries, identify problems and provide advice, assistance and or resolution. Inputs, processes and distributes all work order corrective action requirements to appropriate PWD Work Groups.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Tracks all PWD Work Group work orders to ensure timely communication with Work Groups to ensure work order log descriptions are updated to show most current work status and progress.
2. Track work order status changes for early capture of materials received/canceled status, communicating with Work Group Supervisors of materials received/canceled to complete tasks.
3. Ensures completeness and accuracy of all work order records.
4. Ensures 100% compliance with all PWS, contractual requirements, and quality controls within the department and directorate relative to USG contractual requirements.
5. Ensures products and services provided are consistent with external and internal requirements and expectations.
6. Compiles historical or other data, and utilizes data and trend analysis techniques to predict future outcomes.
7. Provides Production Control Lead with oral, written, and statistical reports utilizing Maximo.
8. Monitors and analyzes work progress.
9. Collaborates closely with O&M work group supervisors and materials warehouse personnel to meet productivity standards.
10. Other tasks and assignments as designated by SDPC leadership.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Desktop/Laptop Computer, Microsoft Office suite Printer/Copier/Fax, Cell Phone,
Computer Maintenance Management System (Maximo), Smartsheet, and SharePoint
Non-Tactical Commercial Vehicle
Duties will involve the conduct of work in the outdoors with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions including frequent dust storms, and high temperatures – up to 130F degrees in the summer months. Potential exposure to chemical or biological agents could exist. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in certain areas is required. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Normal work week is 48 hours, but must be able to work overtime or shift as required.
Physical requirements include lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. In addition, visual acuity, hearing and speaking requirements would be considered. Consider this section carefully; any physical requirements must be able to be tied back to the major job activities. Refer to the general physical requirement, physical activities, visual acuity, and working conditions checklist for more information.