Kitopi stands for Kitchen Operation Innovation. We are one of the world s fastest growing venture- backed food tech startups. Our managed cloud kitchen network enables food brands to expand their delivery reach without needing to expand their kitchens Kitopi provides necessary infrastructure and software with minimal capital and time expenditure to our clients.
Founded in Dubai and rapidly expanding across the globe, Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia with more than 800 members of staff. On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate demand for an entrepreneurial focused, dynamic and energetic Production Manager to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
What You ll Do
Kitopi s Production Manager is highly responsible for continuously moving our organization to even larger levels of food quality, safety, and production efficiencies.
Our customer and client satisfaction are largely reliant on our ability to stay true to our brands recipes all the way from the production to delivery stage. As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for setting the bar high for the quality of our various suppliers. This role will have the constant aim of achieving efficiency, allowing Kitopi s portfolio of suppliers scale up and send out more orders whilst remaining, absolutely delicious!
• Provide direction to all Production employees on shift to ensure production schedules are met, quality standards are achieved, equipment is maintained, and employees are properly trained and working in a safe manner and environment.
• Maintain high productivity and cost effectiveness through proper scheduling of production and processing operations, maintenance, and manpower.
• Oversee the accurate supply of food for the central kitchen and satellite kitchens
• Manage team leaders to ensure shifts are run smoothly and issues are dealt with promptly.
• Perform quality control checks and monitor production KPI s. Set the team ethic and tone, developing a strong culture of continuous improvement to consistently raise the bar of execution.
• Assure that production yields and efficiencies are met as defined by budgetary and corporate standards.
• Demonstrate leadership by implementing programs in training, safety, communications, performance recognition, and internal employee development in order to ensure peak employee productivity.