Professional & Leadership Development Section Head
Establish strategies for the development of professionals, and coordinates the development of professional personnel within the company s training programs. Implement, evaluate and monitor Leadership Development Programs and provides career development advice, guidance, and information.
• Identify and manage the full cycle of Leadership Development for all SASREF leaders, by facilitating leadership assessments with respective vendors; identifying specific Leadership Programs from Top Management through top Front-Line Leaders; preparing Leadership Development Plans; evaluate the effectiveness of the programs and report outcomes.
• Research new technologies and innovative ways of enhancing leadership development to align with 70/20/10 development methodology.
• Develop, implement, and monitor a PDP (Professional Development Program) for SASREF organizations, including a defined and written process and procedure, and tracking implementation through communication progress means (monthly reports, quarterly PDP meeting, and Management communication).
• Coach Young Professionals for effective implementation and personal growth in their career development.
• Monitor performance and assess progress and skill acquisition of Young Professionals, and implement training & development interventions based on identified gaps.
• Implement a professional competence assurance program (C-MAPS) for all Senior Staff Positions.
• Develop, implement and maintain Professional Certification Matrix for Targeted Jobs.
• Screen and evaluate training programs candidates and review nature of proposed assignment to ensure proper placement/meaningful assignment.
• Prepare management reports, overview analysis and statistical information on training programs.
• Keep current with worldwide academic and professional state-of-the-art training resources.
• Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with SASREF policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
• Lead, motivate, develop and assess the assigned team to achieve business objectives and grow capability.
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
• Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
• Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions - thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
• Always comply with the SASREF HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
• No personal injury or injury to a third party.
• No WPS or PSM incident caused.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor s Technical Degree or Master of Business Administration or equivalent.
• 10 years of relevant working experience, including 5 years of a T&D field experience.
• Preferably an acquired Professional Certification of CPLP or equivalent.