Innovative Systems/FinScan , a leading global provider of compliance, data quality and data matching technologies is seeking an experienced Professional Services Consultant to provide technical consultancy including pre-sales support and application implementation for our enterprise clients within the Middle East and other areas of the world.
At Innovative, you will be an integral part of an organization whose mission is to provide the highest quality data solutions and services to enterprises around the world and to reduce the risks associated with money laundering and terrorist financing.
The ideal candidate will have
2 to 3 years technical support and client consultancy experience with software data quality, master data management, or risk and compliance solutions. Strong analytic, communication and problem-solving skills, experience with Windows Server technologies, SQL, and C, Java, or .NET are a must.
What you will be doing
You will blend technical expertise with strong analytic and interpersonal skills to provide pre-sales support, product delivery, configuration, implementation and post-implementation support of Innovative s business critical software data quality and risk and compliance solutions and services to clients in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other areas of the Middle East. You may be asked to travel to and support other parts of the world on occasion and providing it is considered safe in regard to COVID-19. You will serve as advisor to clients for software deployment and integrations.
You will receive training and mentoring by some of the best and brightest in the industry while you work collaboratively to solve problems and build relationships with teammates from other Innovative sites as you:
• Develop deep understanding of Innovative s products in order to understand client needs and issues
• Participate in all phases of the software delivery cycle (pre-sales, planning, installation, configuration, testing, documentation, training, and support)
• Effectively demonstrate Innovative's products during the sales cycle to drive client understanding of the products effectiveness in their environment
• Assist sales and account management with product justification and during pre-sales phase.
• Perform customization analysis and develop recommendations to meet clients product customization needs
• Effectively manage and communicate project timelines to internal and external customers
• Effectively manage client expectations and proactively communicate any issues/concerns to leadership
• Respond to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner in support of Innovatives superior customer experience model
• Install Innovative s software products on site or remotely
• Use batch processes to integrate Innovative products into client processes
• Use software application programming to integrate Innovative products into client systems as needed
• Perform testing and ensure conformance to Innovative quality standards
• Participate in special projects including proof-of-concepts as needed
• Other responsibilities as needed
The skills and experience you need includes
• 2 to 3 years prior client support or technical consultancy experience with software data management, data quality, master data management, and / or risk / compliance solutions
• Solid SQL experience including working with SQL databases and SQL scripting language is a must
• Experience with C, Java, .Net, or other related languages or technologies; Windows Server technologies
• Honors undergraduate or higher level degree in computer or software engineering, computer or information science, mathematics or related degree or experience
• Experience with scripting, batch processing, data file manipulation, or Web services
• Knowledge of data management concepts, data analytics, data quality, data integration, business intelligence, CRM, Report Writer, or similar technologies
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• Excellent skills in interpreting and presenting technical concepts to technical and non-technical people
• Highly motivated self-starter with strong commitment to follow-through
• Proven ability to establish and meet goals, deadlines, and priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven, effective team player / collaborator
• Experienced and knowledgeable with the cultural nuances and languages on the Middle East
• Multilingual skills required in Arabic and English (French a plus)
• Ability and willingness to travel 15% throughout the Middle East, the United States, and other locations (once it is considered safe to travel in regard to COVID-19)
It s a plus if you have
• Prior client-facing technical consultancy experience with software data management, data quality, master data management, and / or risk / compliance solutions
• Knowledge or experience in the risk / compliance domain, Anti Money Laundering regulations, solutions or software
• Prior experience in banking or financial services
• Experience with SWIFT, SEPA and UK payment schemes
• ACAMS certification
Innovative System is one of the world s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and compliance solutions. We have a long-standing reputation for creating solutions that are fast, accurate, and scalable.
Our data quality solutions cleanse and link data to identify meaningful connections for a centralized-view of customers and do so as a standalone solution or in conjunction with our risk / compliance solutions. FinScan , one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients around the world to identify potential money laundering and terrorist financing threats helping to keep us all a bit safer.
Working at Innovative, you will find challenge and growth along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Innovative s culture is highly diverse and built upon strong values and ethics. Our future is built upon a stable past fueled by creative minds and visionary leaders who are taking us to new heights. Come be a part of that future!