Search in Sudan is implementing several projects, in South and West Kordofan, كسلا, Al Qadarif, Blue Nile states, as well as in the Abeyi Administrative Area. The projects aim at promoting social cohesion and peacebuilding, as well as strengthening community resilience to violent extremism. Search is looking for a Program Coordinator to oversee the day-إلى-day implementation of its projects. Based in Khartoum with regular travel to the project locations including Abeyi, الصورة/he will lead the planning and implementation of all program activities, liaising with relevant partners and key stakeholders in the different project locations, يد العمل-في-hand with the Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DME) Officer for the collection of monitoring data, as well as preparing activity and quarterly reports.
Search has been working in Sudan since 2009, working hand in hand with the Badya Center for Integrated Development Services, and focusing its actions in the border areas of South and Western Kordofan. Our programming seeks to promote peace and end violence, using radio programs, outreach activities, and support to local organizations.
• Develop and maintain updated work plans project activities and oversee the effective implementations of planned activities to the highest results and in a timely manner.
• Ensure progress on all activities, including research activities, liaising with key local stakeholders, project partners and external consultants.
• Directly facilitate key project activities as needed, including training activities.
• Conduct punctual field visits, attending different project activities to ensure their quality, and communicating with the key local stakeholders to create/maintain trust and engagement.
• التنسيق مع- and assist with the management of- الفرعية-الممنوحين, helping them to keep updated work plans and ensuring a smooth implementation and monitoring of their deliverables and results, as well as timely and quality reporting.
• Prepare activity and quarterly narrative reports for donors in English, in collaboration with Search s regional team and HQ.
• Oversee the monitoring and evaluation aspects of the projects, working with the DME staff of Search and its partner, the Regional DME Specialist to ensure that M&E frameworks are in place and implemented to document progresses towards the project s (un-)intended results.
• Prepare detailed activity budgets and support the Finance Officer in the preparation of monthly budget requests for activities, in compliance of Search s administrative and financial policies and procedures.
• Identify and prepare contract agreements with consultants, experts or any contractors as needed for the projects.
• Support the administrative and logistical arrangements for the implementation of program activities.
• Oversee the communication and visibility aspects of the Sudan program, through written material, الصور, success stories, updated web site, social media and traditional media.
• Participate in the development of new project proposals, bringing in the lessons learned and experience from ongoing programming.
• Represent SFCG Kenya in relevant meetings, including with donors, عند الطلب, especially on youth-مواضيع ذات صلة.
• الإشراف على فريق من 3-5 program staff.
• Assist the National Director and project team with other tasks as needed.
المعرفة والمهارات والقدرات:
• Bachelor s degree in international development, حل الصراع, project management or related field.
• At least seven years of INGO or CSO experience in project implementation and/or management in Sudan.
• Experience as a trainer is an asset.
• Experience living and working in the project locations, including Al Qadarif, كسلا, South and West Kordofan, النيل الأزرق, and Abeyi, is an asset.
• Proficiency in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
• Strong and proven ability in report writing in English.
• Knowledge of proposal writing is an asset.
• إتقان مع مجموعة مايكروسوفت أوفيس, as well as social media platforms.
• Knowledge and previous experience in design, monitoring and evaluation (DME).
• Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication with a variety of stakeholders.
• Cultural sensitivity and strong interest in dialogue, peacebuilding and conflict transformation.
• Willingness to travel to remote areas.
This position will close on November 12, 2019 .
للتقديم, interested candidates should send the following items to our career portal:
• Current resume
• غطاء الرسالة