The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for a Corporate Client throughout the EMEA region. This position will be responsible for the A to Z Program Management of a number of projects in the Client s Corporate Real Estate portfolio, ranging from expansion of existing offices and/or laboratories to delivery of fully fitted out offices or laboratories buildings (Office & Labs Fit out s)
• Work with in-house program management, design, workplace strategy, and IT/AV teams to develop project parameters and programming requirements.
• Review, understand, and comment on lease, from vendor requirements to restoration conditions.
• Interpret programming and project requirements into strategy for design and construction.
• Responsibility for Cost Management oversight; maintain project anticipated cost report (ACR), create project cash flow report and coordinate the rolling Capital Plan; Work with construction lead to generate project budget.
• Using the CBRE PJM database, kahua for all schedule, budget and risk tracking and reporting
• Ensuring all necessary internal and external project approvals are sought and governance processes are followed (Project charter, spend and transaction approvals (CARs), design authority approvals, procurement approvals, legal approvals, landlord lease compliance activities, building licenses and occupation licenses).
• Responsibility to manage and drive Project KPI scoring.
• Drive process improvement and compliance with the client playbook along with corporate design standards.
• Supporting with the management including handover to operations or until full close out has been agreed, whichever is later, including site selection, design, budget/cost/changes, schedule, procurement, construction, and handover to Facilities, performance feedback and lessons learned.
• Follow the stage process and integrated delivery model for all projects, supporting project delivery from Initiate to Close.
• With the Regional Capital Project Lead ensure all project participants, Regional Ops Director and other Stakeholders are managed to deliver to parameters agreed in the Strategic Execution Plan (SEP) (customer brief, headcount, time, cost, quality, safety and customer satisfaction).
• Constantly be identifying and managing risks, communicating and reporting issues, health status and action plan across all elements of the project.
• Support of the Regional Capital Project Lead with the production and agreement of the SEP which will be the Program Managers game plan for the project.
• Identify and appoint project consultants and teams through RFP process.
• Negotiate fee commensurate to scope requirements and market conditions, comment on and execute contracts.
• Manage entire design and construction work-stream from initiation, design, construction, and closeout.
• Awareness of work-streams outside of design and construction (workplace strategy, FF&E, IT/AV, telephony).
• Work with landlords and building ownership to ensure on-time delivery of lease required scope.
• Work with local municipalities to understand and to expedite the permitting and inspection process.
• Document project status, team meetings, correspondence.
• Prepare and distribute timely project communications with management, integrated project teams, and stakeholders.
• Conduct site walkthroughs to ensure conformance to design specifications and building codes.
• Vendor invoice management (execute POs, review and track invoices, negotiate change orders).
• Other duties as assigned.
More than 7 years