The Program Manager will be accountable for the successful completion of InterSystems Corporation customer implementation projects for all products within their allocated territory or country. The Program Manager is the ambassador to the customers in which we are implementing solutions as well as being the escalation point between the customer and InterSystems Corporation. The Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring projects are running in scope, on time and to budget and where possible will work with the customer to consider other solutions we are able to provide to them. It is also imperative that the Program Manager works actively to continually maintain and develop relationships that are realized in revenue streams. The Program Manager will be responsible for leading and setting direction for the entire in-territory implementation delivery team. The Program Manager will moreover be responsible for continuing to build in- house implementation capability to support the market growth. This role requires a commitment to circa 60% travel.
• Managing the P&L of the portfolio of all projects within the allocated territory.
• Definingand executinga strategy to scale the business for growth, whether organic or via strategic partnerships.
• Responsibility for ensuring the workforce are trained to appropriate levels in order to supply skilled delivery resources to meet current and forecasted engagements.
• Reducing man-days used for delivery and creating a higher-value consulting capability.
• Ensuring the workforce are fully adhering to the ARIES Customer Engagement Methodology as well as all other InterSystems policies and procedures.
• Define and monitor PMO KPIs to track project delivery status and quality and provide internal reporting accordingly to ensure Senior Management are kept up to date
• Embedding clear and agile ways of operating, reducing the scope for ambiguity and local variability
• Ensuring full transparency on all project costs and manage sub-contractors contracts and service delivery
• Providing support to sales colleagues during the Discovery stage of sales pursuits
• الاداره علي-going customer change management needs post contract signature through the commencement of the Sustain phase of ARIES.
• Actively drive a culture of continuous process improvement, establishing and enhancing role-على أساس, training curricula for the various types of delivery staff within the team, بما في ذلك إدارة المشاريع, technical and functional resources.
• Performing on a regular basis, a training needs analysis to ensure staff are fully trained and compliant with any statutory requirements.
• Acting as a key approver of sales proposals and tenders, providing personal assurance around both labour estimates and project timelines, as well as highlighting areas of risk and defining associated mitigation plans.
• Responsibility for maintaining and improving customer satisfaction, not only during a project engagement, but through the lifecycle of a customer engagement.
• Ensuring the team offer customers a channel through which system changes and enhancements can be requested and fulfilled.
• Representing InterSystems on Programme and Project Boards within the territory or country, depending on the scale of concurrent projects.
• Oversee project benefits achievements, customer expectations and satisfaction.
• The Program Manager is the final point of escalation, prior to moving up to country and/or executive management.
• Establishing a team to support the maintenance, configuration and release management of the local country or regional product Edition/الصورة, whilst the Edition/s is governed through the Product Development organization.
• Excellent customer relationship management skills
• Strong operational and contract management experience in Healthcare IT
• At least 10 years of services management experience working in a Health Sciences-related field with a thorough understanding of the administrative and/or clinical processes within the local market
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively in support of the changing business needs
• القدرة على بناء, engage and manage teams with diverse backgrounds
• مهارات العرض الفعال
• Experience in managing large, fixed price engagements in government, العامة و/or private sector businesses
• Exposure to software development processes and enterprise-level technical architectures
Education and training
• University undergraduate degree level
• أتقان اللغة الأنقليزية و الفرنسية و العربية
• University postgraduate degree level in IT, Science or Engineering
• MBA or equivalent business experience
• Proficiency in English and one other language