The Project Assistant who will be employed under the project titled Promoting Women s Inclusion in Peacebuilding in Yemen implemented in four governorates of Yemen and funded by the Government of Canada. The program aims to advance the inclusion of a diversity of women in peacebuilding at the local and national level in Yemen in Ibb, Abyan, Taiz and Lahj (three districts per governorate, total twelve districts).
Based in Aden, يمن, the Project Assistant will report to the Project Manager. الصورة/He will provide essential support to the project, handle administrative functions, such as planning meetings, tracking budgets and overseeing the minute details associated with complex task tracking, working with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success.
The Project Assistant will report to the Project Manager and will work closely with other team members, and is responsible for the following:
Project Support including but not limited to:
• Supports implementation of project s activities by following up activities update in the field.
• Assists in documenting events and workshops and have media documentation organized and properly filed.
• Preparing the documents of contracting project partners and consultants.
• Extend other assistance to the project when required.
• Adherence to all organizational policies and procedures as outlined in Search policies and procedure manuals.
• Follow all organizational protocols and regulations according to guidance provided by HR department.
Archiving support for the project documents but not limited to:
• Ensures project files are kept updated and have most current information; process incoming documentation from partners.
• Meticulously name and classify each file/document stored in computer, to insure easy access.
• Follow up with fields for any missing documents and make sure that all required documents are fully completed, by creating excel sheet database (Checklist) to ensure proper follow up and report any missing documents.
• الحفاظ على الالكترونية/hard copy filing for staff files particularly for contracts, extensions and amendments.
• Store them properly documented in the archiving room.
• Prepare the required documents in case of external/التدقيق الداخلي, under supervision of the line supervisor.
Admin support for the project team including but not limited to:
• Attends meetings with partners and take minutes.
• Ensures documents requiring signature are approved and processed in a timely manner.
• Receives and collects documents related to the project activities and maintains an accurate and complete filing system electronically and in hard copies.
• Prepares logistics, including invitations, participants cards, desk signs, participants lists, قوائم الحضور, الفواتير, per diem forms, taking photos, making copies needed for the training materials, certificates and filling up request forms for stationery needed.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned.
You meet the following qualifications:
• A university degree or equivalent certificate/diploma or similar qualification from a recognized establishment or equivalent experiences.
• At least 2 years professional experience in a comparable position including extensive fieldwork.
• Organized and has good archiving and filing skills
• Ability to analyze and present information in a clear manner.
• Ability to work independently and problem-حل المهارات.
• صادق, hardworking and committed to community development.
• Good knowledge of Yemeni conflict context and previous field experience (preferably in southern Yemen).
• مرنه, ولديهم القدرة على التعامل مع المواقف العصيبة.
• Demonstrated computer skills (Word and Excel).
• Very good in both English and Arabic
• التواصل الجيد والمهارات الشخصية
• Discipline and punctuality
• Ability to work through stringent deadlines with acute attention to detail.
• Maintains focus on priorities.
• Demonstrates excellence in both oral and written communications.
• إجادة اللغة الإنجليزية والعربية.