Project Control Department Manager
The Manager (Project Control) will coordinate among Sales, Engineering, Operation, Logistics and Customers and ensure that the projects comply its deliverables in time. The Manager should have 10-15 years of experience in PEB/Steel structural fabrication or similar industry, should have B.Sc. degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
• Study clients requirement and specifications to reflect them on designs and drawings in accordance with the international standards. Validate technical specifications/contract requirements.
• Provide customer service levels that meet or exceed customers expectations throughout the life of the order.
• Manage projects to maintain or enhance margin and report periodically. Achieve company objectives and profitability goals within area of responsibilities.Employ sound risk management principles.
• Proactively identify potential issues, investigate claims promptly and resolve fairly.
• Supervise projects & make detailed plans to accomplish goals. Provide specifications for special buy-out items. Ensure milestone dates and deliverables are met (i.e. App drawings, manufacturing completion dates, Shipping dates, L/C s, Variations, etc ..), provide updates throughout entire project.
• Responding to field issues and questions engage engineering and other resources required to resolve.
• Support and engage in a collaborative work environment between Engineering, Purchasing, Sales and Manufacturing.
• Frequently review project costing and service performance.
• Focus on continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
• Conduct post order completion reviews, and identify potential future improvements.
• Serve as main point of contact to end client for any project-related questions/requests
• Serve as a committee member in pricing, inventory planning and scheduling.
Conduct meetings with consultants or clients on technical matters as per business needs.
Shaheen Magazine Latest Issue
AIG International Network