The Project Control Manager will be responsible to manage the requirements of
scope and development of the Project Controls Strategy in accordance with the
client Requirements for Wireless Technologies Project(s).
Job Description & Responsibilities:
* Manage & monitor the assigned Project Control resources and allocate tasks
and responsibilities for project control tasks.
* Initiate and chair regular meetings with all involved parties to coordinate
practical project control issues.
* Preparation of a detailed Project Implementation Plan & Communication
Plan and follow up project scheduling and reporting activities.
* Establish Risk Management processes to proactively manage project risks, to
identify the potential impact, and to execute appropriate risk avoidance and
* Establish routines to collect, validate, and analyze project data, and
ensure suitable project databases are implemented to store and manage this data.
* Establish routines and guidelines for preparing project reports, with a
special focus on up-to-date project status, project delays, blocking issues,
and corrective actions.
* Ensure that results are timely and correctly presented and explained to the
Client in the required format, quantity, and quality.
* Establish key working relationships with vendor project control managers.
* Attend and chair regular project control meetings.
* Prepare and submit the Project Execution Plan.
* Prepare/Analyze the penalty in accordance with the Contract.
* Manage the departmental ISO Quarterly Audit.
* Prepare/Analyze/ Publish, reports to all stakeholders.
* Regular audit to align the project scopes with vendors and internal
stakeholders. Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelors degree in Engineering (full time).
* Minimum 15 years of relevant experience with at least 6 years as a Project
Control Manager within Wireless technology (5G/4G/3G) related projects.
* Should have strong Data Science knowledge and well known to all aspects
involved in it.
* Excellent knowledge of Project Implementation Plan & Communication Plan.
* Excellent experience of Project Scheduling, follow up, data collection and
presenting in the agreed template to Senior Management and Stakeholders.
* Preparation and development of various automation checking tools in Excel
using advanced scripting and coding.
* Advance knowledge of Data Query, Data Mapping, Data Mining and, hands-on
experience is necessary.
* Excellent reporting and presentation skills; use of advanced tools like
Visio, Microsoft Excel (Macros, VLookup, Pivot & Charts), PowerPoint.
* Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English language.