Our Recruitment Agency has been retained by a large engineering company based in SaudiArabia and specializing in the sale of branded Engineering / Earthmoving and Heavy Equipment s. The company plans to recruit a Project Coordinator for its office in SaudiArabia.
The selected candidate will provide technical coordination, consulting, monitoring, tracking, documentation and project status reports to IT Manager through all the phases of project management life cycle in order to update management and stakeholders for resolution of problems of all corporate projects.
Job Responsibilities / Key Result Areas (KRAs)
Project Management and Consultation
- Provide project coordination and administration for large scale complex projects.
- Work directly with project manager, sponsors, team members and other stakeholders to guide all aspects of the planning, scheduling, management and successful delivery of projects.
- Independently manage small to medium sized projects in support of company priorities.
- Organize and manage planning sessions to determine scope, objectives/deliverable, options discovery, technical/architectural approach, feasibility analysis and implementation and communications plans as well as risks, issues and impact.
- Responsibilities include keeping core business applications like ERP, CRM and Alternate Delivery Channels (ADC) services up and available 24/7 as per requirements.
- Using Information Technology, provide solutions to business for extending service delivery through ADC.
- To ensure that application upgrades / patches received by vendors have been effectively tested before being applied or implemented in the production environment.
- Plan implementation and upgrade of software with minimum or no disruption to business
- Preferably to be scheduled during off hours or holiday, except for extra ordinary situations.
Project Documentation and Contingency Plan
- Track progress of the project schedule, budget and resources; plan and organize status reporting meetings and prepare and distribute all necessary reports and documentation to the IT Manager.
- Mentor staff and customers in the understanding of project issues and status.
- Update and make available all project documentation and audit trails throughout the life cycle of the projects Ensure all activities within the project are consistent and that activities follow the policies and standards.
Design, Develop and Implement Project Management Best Practices
- Educate and influence company staff (or external customers as assigned) with regard to project management industry practices.
- Develop and maintain a library of project documentation, resources, templates and completed projects.
- Provide consulting services with regard to project management standards and guidelines and provide historical project information as requested from the managed historical library.
- Provide training on project management tools and provide periodic evaluations of the industry tools
- Develop and communicate project management guidelines, procedures and templates.
Post Implementation and Closure
- Conduct post implementation reviews and document results and recommendations; survey and document feedback and overall satisfaction of project sponsors.
- Bring closure to the project through sign-offs, transition project to operations, ensure all project documentation is appropriately included into the project history library.
- Manage 1st Line Systems support to handle all ADC application related issues. Ensure that problems are timely addressed as per the priority level and appropriate measures are taken to escalate the problem to 2nd Line Support (in-house or 3rd Party) and follow-up until the problem is closed.
Job Requirements (Qualifications/Certifications/Experience/Skills etc.)
- 7+ Years of IT professional experience having 3 years in the similar capacity
- BCS / BS from reputable local or foreign university is essential
- PMP Certification / Masters in CS or MIS is desirable
- Traveling to different cities for meetings with vendors, self-training, and technical system/case studies Attend phone calls during odd hours at home to manage critical system related issues
- Working on off hours or on Weekends for roll outs or upgrades
- مهارات أداره المشاريع
- مهارات تحليلية
- Auto-line Domain expertise will be a plus.
- Service Delivery Awareness
- Client Server Architecture & Large Scale Applications
- Enterprise Resource Planning ERP
- Customer Relationship Management CRM
Education: BE (Computer Science) or MCA
خبره: 7+ yrs of experience managing mid-sized IT projects
Contract Type: Permanent, full time placement
Location: Jeddah, SaudiArabia