- Logging, monitoring and approval of latest drawing and specification releases (direct interface with Design team).
- Logging, monitoring and approval of all Shop drawing submittals and approvals(direct interface with Tenant Design team)
- Logging and monitoring, issue and follow up on all RFIs from / to Trade Contractors to completion.
- Issue, in consultation with Project Manager, any NCR's as necessary and monitor timely close out.
- Hold regular meetings to coordinate key design approvals and tasks in alignment with construction program and Trade Contract documentation.
- Direct interfacing with Trade Contractors site supervision to ensure timely delivery to meet program, and quality standards.
- Daily monitoring of site progress, quality and safety.
- Coordinate with all parties to ensure the perfect work flow during all phases of shop drawing, execution, installation and submittal.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate similar previous experience, as a project coordinator within the fit out industry, ideally on medium sized hospitality fit out projects in the middle to upper scale market range (4 Star, or higher).
This role will suit someone with a positive and pro-active attitude who is ambitious and looking for an opportunity to further develop their skills.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years experiences in fit out construction within the UAE
- An Architectural or Civil degree
-The ability to manage and control the time, cost and quality of a project
- The ability to coordinate with different services and other specialist trades
-The ability to work as part of a team, as well as under own initiative
- Exposure in dealing with the various approval authorities