Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, product management and development, internal business partners and external vendors, and other departments.
• Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources, and quality control.
• Analyzes location project risk, and defines mitigation actions of identified risks.
• Assigns, monitors, and measures project team members work.
• Manages the team s compliance with standards, practices, and policies.
• Directs team s deliveries to timelines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients.
• Leads project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls, including project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc
• Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
• Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news
• Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients through healthy communication
1 to 3 years