- Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of IT projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
- Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with user departments and IT to assist in the BRD Requirements, prepare action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
- The incumbent will perform various coordinating tasks, administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation.
• Liaising with users to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives and BRD
• Coordinating project schedules, resources and information
• Ensuring that needs are met as the project evolves
• Preparation of comprehensive BRDs
• Ensure project planning & timely delivery of all project matters
- The candidate should have excellent time management and communication skills, to collaborate with vendors and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Ultimately, the Project Coordinator s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: All User Departments
- External: Project Vendors identified for the Project (if applicable)
FRAMEWORKS & BOUNDARIES
- Application deployment/release based on User verification
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Preferably MBA from a reputed institution
• PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
• 4 Years
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project / Microsoft Planner