1)Responsible for the engineering and design of internal and external refurbished equipment for the valve industry.
2) Works with a project team to deliver equipment to projects in accordance with project specifications, schedules, and budgets.
3) Accuracy, completeness, efficiency and timeliness in are highly emphasized
4) Preparation of equipment Purchase Order Requests and Releases to Manufacturing
5) Specification review, scope and Request for Quotation package preparation, technical review of quotations, preparing vendor and budget recommendations.
6) Engineering of equipment items including, calculations and drawing review
7) Review of vendor submittal against project requirements
8) Preparation of deliverables for transmittal to customers.
9) Coordination with other engineering disciplines contributing to the project.
10) Review of customer comments and coordination or those comments to the project team and vendors.
11) Assure all safety procedures and policies are communicated and enforced with contractors.
12) Coordinate with contractors for maintenance and projects by field interface and general supervision of work progress.
14) Control project costs by providing budget projections and maintaining a constant awareness of projects status in relation to approved budget.
15) Communicate and coordinate directly with Project /Work shop Manager Operations, assuring all project work is performed in a timely manner, with minimal disruption to oil movements.
16) May be required to participate in all aspects of emergency response as directed.
17) Organize, schedule and prioritize departmental and individual work to meet various schedules and objectives, reprioritize on short notice.
18) Understand and implement all company job related processes, procedures, guidelines and best practices.