Responsible for the efficient execution of the project to ensure that it is delivered within schedule, cost and in accordance with the project quality and HSE standards.
- To coordinate the project between Client and Subcontractor and Vendors.
- To help manage and engineer a multi-discipline project through detail design, construction, commissioning, handover, and close-out.
• To coordinate with Client, local government entities, or any companies needed for the execution of the project at any stages (has experienced to directly communicate for a certain issue or problem to be resolved – No matter which subject or discipline it is related to).
• To support or manage specific work from bidding process, technical and commercial negotiation, subcontract formation, contract administration during construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, handover and warranty period.
• To define the project Scope of Work in order to define the required deliverables (To be able to breakdown all related 2nd level activities based on either experiencing at field as supervisors or manipulating WBS details such as BOQ).
• To establish an effective document management system for the project (To be able to write up key-documents to be submitted to Client such as MS, TRA, and all kinds of approvals when given a particular subject and a standard form or template).
• To ensure that effective business controls are applied throughout the project and in accordance with stated requirements. Controls will apply to all HSE, commercial, financial, quality, integrity, and schedule issues.
• To be responsible for the management of all projects reporting, interface definition and management, plus liaison with Client project engineers.
• To ensure that technical integrity is fully maintained and that all deviations to project standards/procedures are formally recorded and approved.
• To identify cost or schedule reduction opportunities and ensure that these are pursued wherever appropriate.
• To manage and report both budget and schedule on a weekly and monthly basis.
• To be responsible for the management of all project audit reports, and ensuring that all audit action items are closed-out in a timely manner.
• To be responsible for highlighting and resolving project issues at the earliest opportunity.
• To exercise control over manpower and material resources in order to complete the project within budget, schedule, quality, and HSE requirements.
• To review the contract document and local regulation to support the project execution (to be able to understand all requirements and scope of work to be completed and plan to properly perform the work by subcontracting or utilizing all in-house resources without any missing or redundant work scope when an assignment is given from Client based on the contract)