Ensures compliance in a safely manner in accomplishing project objectives through planning and scheduling, resource allocation and management, cost control, technical direction, compliance with quality standards and procedures. Participates as applicable in Construction Management areas: Human Resource Management, Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, Safety Management, Subcontract management, Material Procurement and Management of all Projects System Assembly
Job Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensures to maintain a full daily record of all activities during the life of the project, including any and all variations, disruptions and/or associated impacts
• Actively participate in collecting, analyzing, summarizing and evaluating various alternative courses of action to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability
• Ensure the Identification, analysis, assessment, control, avoidance, minimization, and / or elimination of unacceptable risks.
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
• Project Engineering: The engineering design and supervision (coordination) aspects of building a manufacturing facility. The engineering aspects of a specific project, such as development of a product or solution to a problem.
• Cost Control: Collecting, analyzing, summarizing and evaluating various alternative courses of action to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability.
• Purchasing: Acquiring goods or services to accomplish the goals of the company to maintain the quality and value of the company's products, minimize cash tied-up in inventory, maintain the flow of inputs to maintain the flow of outputs.
• Accounting & Finance: Dealing with the allocation of assets and liabilities over time under conditions of certainty and uncertainty.
• Risk Management: Identification, analysis, assessment, control, and avoidance, minimization, or elimination of unacceptable risks.
• Human Resources: Ensures obtain basic knowledge of HR processes and procedures, including planning personnel need, organizational chart, evaluation performance, resolving disputes, and communicating with all employees at all levels
• Estimating and Quantity Surveying: Full understanding of cost planning and commercial management, value engineering, commercial management and contract administration, estimation etc.
• Safety: Full awareness of all safety policies and procedures. Have control of recognized hazards to achieve an acceptable level of risks.
Additional Job Roles and Responsibilities (Cont.2)
Additional Job Roles and Responsibilities (Cont.3)
• Have theoretical understanding of planning
• Understands the basic ability to organize a team effort for a project
• Understands the theoretical approach to system assembly
• Understands the theoretical effective time management
• Knowledge and previous exposure for computers and leading-edge building management tools
• Knowledge and previous exposure to Business Accounting
• Knowledge and previous exposure to Contracts administration
• Theoretically proficient in all aspects of design and building related systems
• Knowledge in MS Office/MS Project /Primavera, etc
• Excellent knowledge of material engineering properties and local/global availability of materials
• Excellent technical skills and ability to organize and oversee preparation of technical drawings
• Excellent communicator: verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proficient in computer applications and Systems
• Professional Client Management Skills
• Effective Time Management Skills
• Logical decision-making ability
Total 11 year(s) On Job 5 year(s) GCC 1 year(s)
Profesional degree in MMUP Engineer Registration (UPDA)
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering