Project Monitoring and implementation of project control procedures
1. Project engineering experience on large projects. Coordinates with engineering disciplines, lead engineers and/or task force groups to ensure on-time completion of work activities and the implementation of project control procedures.
2. Holding a project management professional certificates is a plus.
3. Must have through knowledge of project engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
4. Take the lead of new projects, clarifies the scope of the BOP with Improvement Engineering and Operations, inform the Project Superintendent about the required resources and preliminary milestones and start the project with a KOM
5. Organize relevant project data, documents and information on process and operating requirements in close cooperation with discipline engineers and document controllers
6. Formulate, review and present Project Execution Plans(s) including details on planning, scoping, budget, safety, risks, quality and schedule requirements, all in compliance on the project strategy developed by and aligned with the Project Superintendent.
7. Managing and monitoring integration and implementation of all project work processes and discipline engineering work processes and measurements to drive capital projects successfully ensuring scope completeness and scope consistency, quality and compliance to Sadara EHS requirements like LPP gap assessment, LOPA, HAZOP, etc, throughout the project life cycle.
8. Ensure project scope, schedule and cost are clearly defined and prepared, closely coordinated, consistently monitored and controlled throughout the project cycle. Report any (potential) deviation and proposes corrective actions to the Project Superintendent, all to ensure that project goals of safety, schedule, cost, and quality are met.
9. Act as a focal point for the assembly of the required EPC Inquiry/Award packages; provide support to Project Superintendents along the bidding and award process.
10. Recommend improvements, ideas to work processes, policies, procedures, and design at every opportunity that will result in either schedule improvement or cost saving.
11. Facilitate Risk Management Identification Process and act as Focal Point for Risk Management Plan and keeps the status of this plan up to date.
12. Drive Interface Management Coordination Process and support resolution of critical conflicts.
13. Champion the Scope Change Management Process internally and externally with involved contractors, administering and coordination resolutions.
14. Drive Project Close out including transfer of project documentation into the operating asset and documenting key project learning experiences in the Project Closure Report.
15. Assist the Project Manager and other project team members in the effective implementation and use of Global Project Methodology (GPM).
16. Establish guidelines, control and necessary corrective actions to ensure compliance to project requirements, EH&S standards and quality standards.
17. Ensure excellent support of construction and commissioning teams
18. Manage smooth project handover to the client by providing all physical and soft deliverables, documentation and training and commissioning support comprehensively, in excellent quality and as per schedule
19. Manage the compilation and discussion of lessons learned of all projects
20. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/ manager.