Position: Project Engineering Manager
Company Name: Oil & Gas Construction Group
Experience: 10 to 15 Years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E Mechanical Degree
Skills: Proficient in Industry Simulation Tools (Aspen, HYSYS, PRO/II, HTRI, etc.) , Microsoft Office ,
Mode of Interview: Skype/phone
To independently lead and manage the engineering function and manage a team of multidiscipline engineers for various upstream/downstream EPIC/fabrication/multidiscipline construction projects from the enquiry stage to the project execution stage.
• To enhance processes and procedures in the current engineering function and create new processes and procedures to cater to large value EPC projects.
• To lead a team of multiple discipline design engineers and draughtsman in the proper execution of engineering related activities for various projects.
• Involvement in detailed design calculations, preparation of engineering data sheets & specifications, shop fabrication drawings and troubleshooting of design problems resulting from shop and field capabilities.
• Pre-award activities such as preliminary design, preparation of tender drawings and material take-offs, cost estimation of material, plant & preliminaries, collaborating with commercial/procurement in preparation of quotation, material sourcing & vendor development.
To front end with clients and handle queries and clarifications for the various engineering disciplines.
• To work closely with the project management team and ensure proper execution of the job within the specified scope.
• To manage the design issues with the sub-contractors and ensure compliance with the client design.
• Minimum 2 years as an engineering manager and 8 years of process design experience required for oil and gas, refining, petrochemical and /or polymer facilities.
• BS in Chemical Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Proficient in Industry Simulation Tools (Aspen, HYSYS, PRO/II, HTRI, etc.)
• Experience in leading areas of large capital projects in the refining or petrochemical markets.
• Experience in engineering work processes.