• The Project Manager will be in charge of specific projects within the MEA market.
• He / She will plan, budget, oversee and manage end-to-end one or more projects of varying complexity.
• He / She will work with stakeholders across the organization, including senior management to ensure business objectives are achieved.
• Typical projects span various themes collaborating with teams across multiple business units within Refinitiv. The Project Manager needs to show adaptability to support projects along the entire business value chain.
• Projects typically span 6-12months.
• The Project Manager is expected to handle multiple projects of different complexity in parallel. He / she may work by themselves, or within a team to get the job done.
• He / she is expected to be able to work autonomously within defined projects.
• Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization s project management framework.
• Defines, documents and manages projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
• Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
• Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions.
• Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
• Prepares, maintains and reports on project plans within the project teams.
• Tracks activities, timelines and costs against the plan: escalates risks and find mitigation pathways where projects are at risk.
• Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
• Creates and implements effective operating rhythms with project stakeholders.
• Provides regular reporting to senior management.
• Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Identifies any problems with sponsorship.
• BSc degree in a relevant field, e.g. finance, economics, business administration or the likes
• PMP is a good to have
• ~5 years experience in a Project Management role in a multinational company of multicultural environment
• Proficiency in traditional PM tools and software, e.g. Smartsheet, XLS etc.
• End-to-end project management
• Project planning and execution
• Reporting and presentation skills towards various levels of management
• Stakeholder management
• Relationship building
• Communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving and independent decision making
• Ability to develop and execute various project plans in parallel
• Problem solving skills: ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve risks and issues along the project lifecycle
• Refinitiv business / industry knowledge is a plus
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Dubai-Dubai-United Arab Emirates