• To manage the overall planning and scheduling of brownfield construction projects including resource allocation,
project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards
• To oversee all the areas of construction project including planning, cost management, time management, quality management, contract administration, and safety management
• Develops and implements an optimal construction execution plan for each construction site based on the scope
• Identifies the elements of project design and construction that are likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
• Conduct weekly progress meetings.
• Creates the teams and develops the objectives/goals of each team member and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Determines and assesses the need for additional technical staff and/or consultants and makes the appropriate recruitments if necessary during the project cycle.
• Supervises all projects related to mechanical erection including steel structures, pipe spools, static and rotating equipment, heavy lift management, insulation and painting.
• Monitors and reports project progress and achievement of key milestones to the DGM.
• Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, required documentation, and presentations.
• Review contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Oversees the requisition of supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
• Supervises project controls functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing.
• Exposure and risk in the project.
• Communicates effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
• Supervises, motivates and assists project team members and contractors, and encourages them to take
accountability for their assigned work.
• Monitors the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and holds regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
• Maintains strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
• Conducts periodic inspections of construction sites.
• Takes necessary actions to deal with delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction sites.
• Investigates damage or accidents at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being followed.
• Ensures the timely completion of project documents.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field from an accredited institute.
• PMP certification is preferred
• Must have 10 years experience as a PM working for a Construction contractor in KSA preferably with Aramco projects.
• Excellent verbal and written English. Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Decision making quality based upon analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of project planning, process optimization and information management systems