We are now looking for a Project Manager with extensive capital markets knowledge for a large Bank in the Middle East.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Define and owns project plan: estimate project effort, define high level and detailed project plan, including staffing and logistics (Resource profile, governance, organization)
• Identifies project Risk & Issues and ensure mitigation
• Act as key liaison between business, IT and all relevant stakeholders
• Ensure a high level of delivery and user experience
• Develop an end-to-end project plan with key milestones, metrics and deliverables
• Prepare detailed status reports to management
• Organize and spear head project meetings (working groups, Steerco, etc.)
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum 10 years of experience managing and delivering projects for Global/Capital Markets
• Experience in implementation and handling Global Markets IT solutions within large financial institutions, such as trade booking system, electronic trading platforms, risk management systems, accounting and bank- office
• Excellent knowledge of Global Markets products and processes, front to back
• The candidate should possess either a postgraduate degree or qualification in Information Systems/Engineering/Business Administration.
• The candidate should carry a minimum relevant work experience in a Bank or I.T.
Company for a minimum of 10 years.
• Proven record of managing and delivering large scale projects for Global Markets
• Strong record of stakeholder management and leadership skills
• Candidate must display strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Certification in project management will be beneficial