Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture and product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain and customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerra s vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable and accessible to everyone in the world.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing a team of Engineers, superintendents, and supervisor to deliver exceptional results for our clients. The CM is expected to identify, propose, close, and manage construction projects which generate profits for company.
• Coordinates construction requirements and activities throughout the project life cycle including, pre-design, design, procurement, contracting, construction and post-construction / commissioning.
• Plans, organizes and staffs key positions through subordinates, lower level project managers and project coordinators.
• Monitors/controls construction progress through administrative direction of on-site project personnel to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
• Ensures that contractors adhere to the standards and specifications in safety, work, and environmental policies / procedures.
• Coordinating with corporate and government agencies for environmental planning, safety planning, and work / outage planning.
• Ensures contract work scope matches invoicing and verifies validity of contract change orders as necessary.
• Manages all full-time supervisors as well as any needed contracted support
• Selects subcontractors for projects.
• Bachelors / Masters degree in Civil Engineering background with 15+ years of exp in Industrial building construction.
• Project Management skills.