Our ideal candidate should:
• Have a background in Landscape design or Architectural
• Be able to plan, manage, coordinate tasks, resources,
provide project management on specific projects as well as guidance and support
to team and project leaders required for effective project delivery on time,
within budget and to the required quality standards.
• Provide project management support and guidance
on multiple projects with efficiency, effectiveness and good time management
• Assist Design Teams with PM tasks, procedures
and associated documentation including progress reports and schedules for Task
Resourcing, RFIs, Client Comment Responses, Change Requests, Risk Register.
• Assist the Design Teams with the programming of
projects using MS Project and support the maintenance of a high-level project
portfolio master programme.
• Monitor Design Team s compliance with PM
• Monitor and assist with the Design Team s
compliance with QAQC and documentation procedures in accordance with
Cracknell s ISO9001-2015 compliant QMS.
• Assist with change requests, maintaining change
registers, and coordinating between Design Teams and Commercial Team to
facilitate and manage change request submissions to clients.
• Monitor and report to PM Director and relevant
Departments on projects at risk in relation to time, cost and quality
• Support the Team with effective risk management
practice, coordinating between the Design Teams and Commercial Team for risk
reporting, risk mitigation and recovery planning, and assisting the Teams with
maintaining risk registers and timely risk reporting to clients.
• Facilitate the project-specific procurement of
sub-consultants and coordinate and manage their performance and deliverables
for selected projects.
• Have good verbal and written communication
skills and be able to confidently interact with client-side representatives for
reporting and resolving project management and contractual matters.
Qualification / Chartership
or equivalent qualification in Design and/or Project Management or related
certification is an advantage.
experience and capability in project management software and tools including MS
Excel & Word and MS Project, Primavera (an
advantage) and a working understanding of design software and tools such as
AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Photoshop and In-Design.
Minimum of 7+
years of relevant work experience.
Experience working as a Project
Manager in Landscape/Architectural Design Practice is an added advantage.
High proficiency in spoken and written
Our requirement is immediate, so qualifying candidates are
requested to apply on priority with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If shortlisted, we will contact you regarding next steps.