Sprinklr is 1,900 employees strong, valued at $2.7 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters a lot.
That s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind, social operating system that integrates with an organization's existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75 countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50. We've spent the last six years building the world s most complete enterprise social technology.
Now we re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
Meet our Professional Services Team!
Successful implementation and value from the Sprinklr platform starts with us. As customers advance their strategies and invest more in social media as a business driver, we re looking for experienced project managers to help realize those ambitions. As a member of our team, you ll support our customers through the initial stages of their Sprinklr journey and work with a team of talented consultants, solutions designers, analytics experts, as well as sales and service delivery leaders to make it happen.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for a Project Manager to manage enterprise level projects for some of our biggest clients. You will be both responsible and accountable for the end to end delivery of projects across a range of clients.
• Own and manage a portfolio consisting of 12-20 accounts; controlling project scope, change control processes, risks/ issues and mitigation plans
• Partner with consulting teams, leaders and other internal departments or regional teams to coordinate and drive delivery
• Ensure that overall program is effective, whilst running individual projects according to schedule and keeping within budget
• Develop relationships with, and ensure the appropriate participation of, key client & internal stakeholders and executives
• Develop, build, and maintain durable and trusted relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
• Develop knowledge of the Sprinklr platform components and module-synergies - so as to be able to develop realistic and meaningful project plans and high-level solutions
• Ensure that each project is reported and forecasted accurately to all external and internal stakeholders
• Ensure that all project/program risks, issues and change requests are managed effectively
• Manage client service expectations and briefs and drive successful, measurable outcomes for the client
• Set the tone for the team and strive for quality and excellence in all aspects of delivery
• Provide weekly project status and burn reports to the relevant project stakeholders
• Maintain awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
• 3 years of client management experience liaising with business owners and executive level clients
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
• Experience managing projects in IT, SaaS, Social, or Software environment
• Experience working with multi-geo, multicultural delivery teams
• Experience working on large scale project management in leading multi-organisational initiatives, and driving team accountability to achieve goals
• Ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
• Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects, systems and business analysis
• Strong influencing skills and negotiation / mediation skills
• Ability to motivate and focus people resources where there is no direct reporting relationship
• Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills.
• Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organisational experience.
• Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Agile project management a plus
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers Choice for Social Marketing Management . And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave : Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.