We are seeking a dedicated, organized, and efficient project manager to join our team. The candidate must have an eye for detail and a go-getter personality, ready to help synchronize all the project elements and make them operate successfully.
Aptitude: Dynamic, passionate, proactive, well presentable, super organized.
Education: Degree in Interior/Architecture / Civil – with good knowledge of CAD 2D.
Experience: 5-7 years
Level of Position: Management
• Managing projects within the established scope, schedule, checklist, and budget while meeting or surpassing standards of quality and initiate kick-off meeting.
• Responsible for the entire project a management plan including scope, procurement, production, design, communication, cost, time, risk, project human resources, delivery, etc.
• Represent the company in all project meetings and ensure ISO compliance and assist the IMS in charge in the improvement of the company system.
• Corrections modifications, suggestions to get final approval and confirmation.
• Ensure health and safety measures are strictly followed at the site. The Project Manager has to involve the HSE and ensure continuous training for the teams to be 100% HSE compliant.
• Prepare the details, materials, and material board for the quotation based on the design and client requirements and verify the technical aspect of quotes received from vendors/suppliers.
• Coordination between client, site, sub-contractors & suppliers.
• PM to be responsible for following up on the production done by the subcontractors including metal, glass and other materials.
• Checking of invoices from suppliers and sub-contractors. Preparing the final settlements/bills for the suppliers.
• Plan and organize resources in advance for the assigned site by daily preparation of team schedule in co-ordination with the Production supervisor.
• Site installation includes organizing the team, transport, material delivery at site, loading offloading ensuring the site is ready for installation and ironing out any issues with the mall management if any.
• Arranging material samples and order abroad through sending mail and consistent coordination
• PM has to ensure that the teams are working in sync as per checklist.
• Quality control of work done at the site before handover and in the workshop before delivery/shipment. A timely visit to both suppliers and production to check the quality and schedule of works.
• Enforce rules, regulations, and procedures at the site as per HSE rules.
• Contact the respective regulatory authorities to inspect and comment on the completed fit-out works for the issuance of completion certificate.
• Observe the skills, attitude, and attendance of the workforce on site.
• PM also is responsible for the debrief meeting with the Firemen, Production head, PC, Detailers to analyze the challenges and highlight them for the next projects.