To manage the fixed network projects and ensure every project is completed as per the agreed timeline and quality standards.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To manage fixed telecom projects at all stages of the project lifecycle and use the PM tools appropriately to facilitate recording, processing communicating and archiving project progress.
· To liaise with project managers for multiple project activities, resources, equipment, and submission of RFQ’s and PO’s.
· To oversee the design, planning, installation, and maintenance of civil works, cable Laying, and associated works for deploying long Haul, FTTH/FTTX, FDH, Inside Plant (ISP), and Outside Plant (OSP) for all fixed network projects.
· To liaise between management and the project teams regarding the project plan, resources, deployment, and project execution.
· Responsible for supporting and controlling of project's risk, scope, quality, schedule, communications, and integration plans.
· To report client on deliverable completion and manage all financial aspects related to the projects. To liaise with the technical project team to define and verify the scope and discuss, propose and recommend technical solutions.
· To develop plans regarding timescales and resources required for projects and analyze the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
· To prepare deployment plans, risk assessment cost control, and other project reports for management review.
· To manage all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
· To devise and implement quality assurance practices and follow sops.
Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by the management.