WHAT THE JOB IS ALL ABOUT
Hawk-Eye s Synchronised Multi-Angle Replay Technology (SMART) is an exciting video replay and distribution technology that puts control of live video content into the hands of those who need it the most. By combining feeds from broadcast cameras, SMART Replay helps officials in football make decisions on game- changing moments.
We are recruiting a SMART VAR Project Manager to play a key role in delivering our services in Saudi Arabia. This exciting new role will encompass a range of responsibilities including all staffing, operations, planning, delivery, budget and adhering to H&S and local legislation.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the core technology and league specific systems.
• In-depth understanding of the software releases and repository procedures.
• Identify areas to improve day to day operations and efficiencies.
• Coordinate a team of operators who deliver day to day operations, ensuring high delivery of service at every event.
• Build and maintain relationships with operational stakeholders.
• Liaise with SMART Logistics for planning match schedules, travel and accommodation, vehicle and equipment, on site operations and remote support team.
• Work closely with the HR and Recruitment team to ensure a full complement of operational staff.
• Work with the General Manager of Hawk-Eye in Asia to reduce overheads and operating costs.
• Staff management, including schedule and workload, staff expenses, personal development, training, health and safety compliance.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
• A strong technical grounding, ideally educated to degree level in a relevant subject or work experience to a similar level
• Bright and enterprising, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactive attitude and ability to work on your own initiative
• Willing to take ownership and responsibility for the task in hand.
• Time management skills and ability to work in a high pressure, live broadcast environment
• Ability to liaise with clients and customers in a professional and approachable manner
• Valid driving licence
• Candidates must speak both English and Arabic.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
• A high-autonomy role with real exposure to the forefront of the sports officiating and broadcasting world
• The opportunity to travel to some of the most well-known and exciting stadia around the country
• Access to the some of the most intelligent, innovative and driven people in our industry
• A fun, exciting and creative environment