Stantec Dubai is currently seeking a Project Manager to support on water infrastructure projects in the region.
The role involves working and managing projects associated with storm water & drainage, flood alleviation, wastewater networks and water distribution networks. This will involve undertaking investigations, planning, designing, tendering, contract administration and construction monitoring.
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
1. Oversee investigations, concept and detailed designs for civil/ water/ wastewater infrastructure
Review data collection and analysis for conceptual planning and design, prepare design drawings and specifications, and solve design problems as required.
Review field investigations to collect design information.
2. Manage preparation of technical specifications, tendering and contract administration.
Engineering analysis, technical writing, design calculations, specifications, and drawings on projects
Manage project activities through the application of technical engineering planning, principles and techniques
Review project deliverables including writing technical reports, gathering information, drafting proposals, drafting correspondence, tracking project costs, and completing progress reports.
Determine budgets, timelines and cost estimates for project design and construction.
3. Collaboration and working as part of a team.
Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
4. Client Service Management
Internal and external client liaison
Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
Experience in utility diversions and management
5. Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
Complete all work in line Stantec Core Values and in accordance with Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
6. Other duties as requested from time to time by the Principal Civil Engineer.