Responsible to successfully manage, execute Projects.
• Manage generating and closing all work order and clients requests.
• Commitment to ensure timely completion of the project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on quality, safety and monitoring manpower planning.
• Contract analysis, Claims & Variation management.
• Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with conditions of contract, particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
• Prepare periodic reports for management including the status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
• Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
• Managing low current system projects and ensures the regular proper verification, implementation, maintenance and functionally.
• Writes the proposal Statement of Work for the customer.
• Monitoring site installation, testing, commissioning and site acceptance.
• Project reporting, internal and external.
• Writing reports for project managers and clients.
• Attend meeting with client, Consultant, contractor, and subcontractors.
• Responsible for projects delivery.
• Ensure safe work environments.
• Responsible for Installation and Troubleshooting of Light Current Systems as CCTV, Audio Visual Systems, and Sound Systems.
• Ensures proper performance and effectiveness of systems.
• Validates system functionality by executing the operational checklist in order to ensure that everything is working properly.
10 to 15 years
Bsc in Engineering, or any related field.
• 10 to 15 years of low voltage systems project management experience, with 4 years in same position.
• PMP is a must.
• Accustomed to managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Well-versed in the technology, equipment and methods related to fire alarm and security, ideally.
• Strong communication and customer interfacing capabilities.
• Advanced skills with Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.