Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales department. We require Arabic, Russian and English speakers. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers.
Desired Skill & Expertise
What We Provide:
• Professional in-house Sales Training
• Daily leads offered to each consultant by our award winning marketing team. (No Cold Calling)
• A Mercedes GL500 Chauffer service for viewings and tours.
• Visa Health Insurance
• Career development along with opportunities for promotion
• Range Salary Industry leading commission Attractive cash bonus awards.
What We Require:
• A history of Sales experience is vital with a minimum of 2 year.
• Highly self-motivated, career orientated team players with an energetic and enthusiastic approach to their work
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, with a clear and concise accent
• Ability to work under pressure in a highly competitive environment.
• Punctual, Courteous and Presentable.
High School Certificate