We are looking for Senior Property Consultants/Agents to join our growing sales and leasing team, who keep themselves up to date with all changes that are happening in the market, rules and regulations, who has demonstrated knowledge in Real Estate industry, who are persistent, passionate and aware.
Successful candidates will be expected to actively negotiate and coordinate the leasing, sales and acquisition of property from enquiry, lead to contract closure, listing the property for sale or lease, updating the CRM with enquiries and negotiation process. Being a part of our sales and leasing team you will be required to offer a seamless service and always provide a professional and passionate attitude, liaise with existing clients to sell and lease their residential properties and hold responsibility to source new opportunities via business development.
If you possess the necessary qualifications, are proactive, willing to learn and enhance your skills within a dynamic and growing company active in Dubai’s Real Estate market please get in touch.
· Achieve individual monthly targets set by management.
· Qualify leads and data management using the company CRM.
· Complete all necessary documentation associated with selling/leasing property, including preparation and execution of sales agreements.
· Abiding by RERA and RICS standards and business codes of ethics
· Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments.
· Build respectful working relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
· Conduct viewings to potential clients.
· Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
Actively maintain the company’s databases for upload of data in respect to client information, documents, viewings arranged etc.
· To understand local process and administration of completing the sale or lease of a property (i.e., drafting of sale agreement, MOU, POA, DEWA).