• To efficiently manage the Real Estate portfolio of the Group in a most cost effective way without compromising on the Quality aspect.
• To identify projects with good yields for investments and to ensure smooth day to day operations of all existing properties with a prime focus on tenant relations and customer satisfaction.
• To identify better investment opportunities in Real Estate.
• To ensure adequate occupancy throughout the existing properties.
• To source, screen and evaluate Property Investment opportunities and present to Investment Director.
• To establish rental rates by surveying local rental rates, calculating overhead costs, depreciation and profit goals.
• To accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective action.
• To maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, and planning renovations.
• To be responsible for the maintenance issues, renovation and other related works.
• To review vendor contracts on a timely basis and makes changes if necessary.
• To prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarising data and trends.
• To be liable to providing the detailed report on monthly basis to the Management regarding the rent collections, property vacancies, maintenance expenses and other ad-hoc reports.