Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
We are looking to hire confident, talented individuals with experience in Telesales to join our winning team. We require Arabic speakers with good command of both written and verbal english. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers. This is a telephone based job, in our state of the art Dubai head office. The majority of leads will be inbound responses to our database marketing campaigns, so there will be little or NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED.
Desired Skill & Expertise
What We Provide:
• Professional in-house Sales Training
• Daily leads presented to each consultant by our award winning marketing team.
• Visa Health Insurance
• Career development along with opportunities for promotion
• Range Salary 5000 AED Industry leading commission Attractive cash bonus awards.
What We Require:
• A history of Telesales experience is vital with a minimum of 1 year.
• Highly self-motivated, career orientated team players with an energetic and enthusiastic approach to their work
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, with a clear and concise accent
• Ability to work under pressure in a highly competitive environment.
• Punctual, Courteous and Presentable.
High School Certificate