Foodics, a Saudi fast-growing startup in MENA, offers a complete Cloud point-of-sale SaaS with tools that help F&B and retail businesses start, track and grow. B2B sellers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, send orders to the kitchen, digitize menus, manage employees and analyze the whole business with smart reports, anytime and anywhere on the cloud. Available in English, Arabic, Turkish, Spanish and French. Foodics works offline with iOS apps that securely store data on the cloud and can integrate with third-party apps. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Riyadh, Foodics is currently available across the MENA region, with offices based in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt with a culture retaining talents and promoting creativity and efficiency. Foodics today is one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA and future Unicorn (1 Billion USD company) and we are looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Foodics.
To become a leading Fintech and software trusted partner globally, for retailers and sellers who want to grow their business.
We empower sellers with a comprehensive point of sale platform to enrich their operations. We give complete business control and offer smart reports on sales, customers, employees, and inventory. We also provide an ecosystem of tools to seamlessly accept payments and finance growth.
We re looking for a dynamic and energetic Prospecting Consultant who will build pipelines and creating new leads in order to ensure the sales team have sufficient cases to close and reach the target set. This can either be through cold-calling or field prospecting depending on the country.
Main Task & Responsibilities
• Generating new sales leads
• Qualify the generated sales leads
• Point of Sale (POS) Survey for other companies.
• Collect and provide market feedback from existing customers.
• Collect data for suppliers related to F&B Business.
• Research on the Importance of new & old concepts.
• Prepare and provide weekly reports to the coordinator for tracking.
• Acquiring new Integration Partners/Referral Partners.
• BS/BA degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
• Preferably with previous experience in Customer service, Telesales, etc. or has a basic sales skill
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
• Holder a valid driving license & own car is an advantage
• Must have strong and excellent English & Arabic communication skills
• Fluent in English and Arabic is a must
• Passion for Food and Restaurants
• Medical Insurance
• Company bonus as based on employee performance and achieveing company objectives