• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
• Ideally 4 to 8 years of direct experience in substation and underground cable design, ranging from 11kV to 500kV .
• Broad understanding of GIS, Transformer, Switchgear, Protection and Control (P&C), SCADA, Telecom, Tele protection, as well as substation design.
• Deliver accurate and thorough designs that meet applicable industry standards, international design standards and engineering practices.
• Preparation of specifications for Substation Secondary Equipment’s and components .
• Preparation of calculations for Substation Secondary system like CT, VT, NLR, Relay setting, DC system Etc., .
• Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings including Layout, PLD, RMOLD, Point list, AC/DC Elementary Drawings, Cable Termination Schedule, control Logic, metering and Interface drawings.
• Perform quality reviews of electrical engineering work for both Manufacture & Design Consultant deliverables.
• Act as lead Engineer and ensure the implementation of inter discipline co-ordination system before issue the construction drawing.
• Development of project proposals, bid preparation and cost/time estimates when requested.
• Provide technical support during construction and commissioning.