upskillable is passionate about building game changing virtual assessment platform that helps organizations understand more about the individuals they work with, their teams, and their organizations. To do this our virtual assessment has been designed to support the psychometric, skills, aptitude, engagement, leadership, organizational values, innovation, cultural, and many other assessments. We believe modern organizations need greater insights to create more rewarding experiences for the talented professionals and teams that make up their organizations.
We are very passionate about what we are building and are currently seeking talented, passionate, and experienced team members to join our cross functional product development team. In general, we don t have job titles, and if you are after one, you probably won t enjoy working with us because we have a flat organizational structure in practice as part of how we work.
As an I/O Psychologist you will work with our customers and teams. Your expertise and customer insights will provide important feedback to our product development teams as we create a market-leading product.
We are an Agile company and as such, we work as a cross functional team that works on a specific cadence to collaboratively complete tasks that are needed across many different domains that include things similar to (but not limited to) the following:
• Creating surveys, situational judgement questionnaires, and assessments around engagement, team alignment, psychological safety, connection, attitude, and other things that would be used as a diagnostic to predict areas where teams can improve upon reading the results of these surveys, questionnaires, and assessments. I would imagine this is similar to the library of these that you gave me.
• Create scoring mechanisms for assessments and the associated reports that can be used to guide organizations.
• Providing further guidance to organizations in the way of consulting and creating development plans for the organization based on their specific goals.
• Participate in working with us to respond to RFPs for this type of work.
• Provide training to customers on how to read and interpret the results
• Provide product guidance to our team on how to best represent the results on the upskillable system
• Participate in ideation sessions with our team on how to best build the most appropriate features in our platform
• Lead and participate in webinars with our team in your areas of expertise
• Write authoritative articles periodically regarding what we are working on
• Translate theoretical ideas and benefits to clients
• Lead and Work as member of a Pre-sales and/or Consulting (Coaching) Team
We are looking for someone passionate about helping individuals and the organizations they work for take the next step and invite experienced I/O Psychologists to apply for this role.