We are looking for an experienced and efficient Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) and Government Relations with the 5 years experience of strong background of the U.A.E. Labour & immigration law . The role of a Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) is to carry out all the activities for official collection and submission of government applications as well as processing of a variety of legal documents in timely manner.
The candidate must have UAE driving license, a representable personality as he need to attend official activities and visit government authorities
• Management and follow-up and completion of all administrative operations of the Office with respect to governmental affairs
• Management and follow-up and visit all commercial office operations with government departments in Regards to employee status
• Preparation of all correspondence related to government affairs with respect to its competence and print them on your computer with a commitment to electronically archived and documentary duly as well as accessible when needed as per the instruction from the public Relation Manager
• Preparation and delivery of all staff with regard to the company's preparation of the necessary visas and residency permits extraction and renewal of passports with the administration and the offices of Labor and other with respect to that.
• Responsibility of all with regard to the custody of passports and residency permits the company employees.
• Preparation and follow-up request visas for employees of the Company or client of the company
• Management and follow-up electronically and in practice with regard to - the Internet pages Labour Office, ranges, passports, and other resident with respect to the company work.
• Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
• Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with Governmental Authorities external parties
• Good computer proficiency (MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook) Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge on all Government official smart apps, e-dirham, e-Government applications and other Electronic Funds Transfer.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary team service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Strong and excellent in both English & Arabic Language and typing skills are preferred
• Must hold a valid UAE driving license.