▪ Demonstrated experience in Public Relation Works dealing with the public in construction projects would be an advantage.
▪ Dealing, handling, and resolving conflicts, feedbacks, complaints from the public, and residents pertaining to the project.
▪ Initiating dialogue with the public, residents, Municipalities, and other stakeholders, as well as on public relation issues, as directed by the Project Manager.
▪ Conduct regular visits and ad-hoc visits to residents affected by works and make necessary reports and feedback to the Project Manager and affected residents.
▪ Must be bilingual in Arabic and English languages and must have a strong understanding of Qatari Culture.
▪ To assist in the planning and launching of public relations program, this includes, but is not limited, to the design, print, and supply of notices and flyers and other material to pre-inform the public of works commencement to the approval of the Engineer.