We are currently recruiting a Public Relations Officer for Eni Abu Dhabi based in UAE. The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for liaising with various government authorities to procure various licenses, visas, work permits, security passes, operating permits required for company operations.
The Key responsibilities are:
• To advise company on Work Permit process as in-house expert
• To manage company quota for work permits and keep it valid and current
• To prepare complete package including attestation and legalization of documents required for work permits
• To coordinate with HQ and EIRL personnel for documents required for Work Permits and work visas
• To prepare and coordinate for LOIs required for business visas
• To liaise with the relevant government authorities for submission and processing of Work Permits and work visas
• To advise and process on Company registration and commercial license issuance and renewals
• To manage complete process for security passes issuance including Letter of Assistance, Mission Visas and CICPA approvals, medical and OPTIMA card
• To manage obtaining of any other permits required by the company for its operations
• Full proficiency of English language
• Native fluency of Arabic Language
• Computer literate
• Significant experience as a PRO in a major international company.
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.