1. Responsible in preparing all QA/QC related documents required in the project, i.e., Quality Plan, Inspection & Test Plan, Procedures, Method Statements, Forms, etc.
2. Has the responsibility to monitor project quality verification/performance and reports to Project Manager & QA/QC Manager.
3. Responsible for the effectiveness of the Quality Management System implementation for the project and for the technical direction of all site QA/QC Inspectors.
4. To coordinate identified quality problems (NCR’s, snags, customer complaints, etc.) to concerned Project Manager/Divisional Manager and ensures that corrective actions are implemented and closed out.
5. Initiate corrective action when appropriate and function administratively under the Project Manager at site but reports directly to QA/QC Manager.
6. Coordinate all QA/QC related site activities such as inspections, testing, audits, etc. with the Construction team and the clients.
7. Conduct site / factory inspections, preparing related documents to conduct Internal Audit as directed by QA/QC Manager.
8. Generate NCR’s, snags for any noncompliance on site.
9. Conduct Quality Management system orientation to new staff.
10. Interface with the client on QMS matters and attend Project quality meetings as required.
11. Evaluation and performance appraisal of QA/QC Inspector as required by the management.
12. Prepare and submit Weekly report to QA/QC Manager with the acknowledgement of Project Manager.
13. Support and committed in the implementation of HSE related matter.
14. Responsible for preparation, compilation and handing over of all quality related documentation to client.
15. Any other responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
16. The candidate should have Instrumentation Engineering Diploma / Degree thro' reputed university
17. The candidate should have at-least 5 years of gulf experience for working in contracting company/ies
18. The candidate who will join immediately, shall be preferred.