We are looking for an outstanding and very technical QA/QC Specialist with background in RF Electronics/IT HW environment to join us in Abu Dhabi in a newly created Operations team.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements via Functional, Regression, Performance, Stress, and Endurance Testing
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as test plans, test summaries, and process documents as needed
• Identify test requirements from Conditions of Acceptance, map test case requirements, and design test coverage plan
• Perform professional technical assignments requiring the full use and wide application of established Quality Engineering principles, theories and concepts
• Perform product acceptance and prepare and pass products for customer acceptance
• Hold and facilitate test case reviews with cross-functional team members
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to Product Owners
• Keep team and stakeholders informed of project QA progress and emergent risks
• Seek opportunities for improvement in quality, including but not limited to efficiency gains and expanding test coverage
• Assist with evaluating capabilities of major subcontractors and suppliers; work in conjunction with Program, Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement and Subcontract team-members to maintain continuity in the delivery of products that meet Engineering and Production needs in a time phased plan.
• Bachelor s degree in a Computer Software related field from a recognised University
• 5 years of prior experience in Quality Assurance/ Quality Control roles in a RF Electronics/IT HW environment.
• Proficient knowledge and experience in QA/QC test design, development, and execution of test cases, in support of software and hardware solutions
• Knowledge of ESD protocols
• Experience with military / dual-use quality standards, Supplier Quality Assurance programs
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
• Excellent observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to be productive and effective working either alone or as part of a team
• Strong customer service orientation.
BeamTrail is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At BeamTrail, we recognize that every employee s contributions are integral to our company s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities.
BeamTrail works towards delivering the best solutions and user experience for governmental organizations, empowering teams of data analysts to quickly identify and resolve issues faster and more efficiently while allowing managers to optimize operations.
We are young, we are growing and we are hiring!
If this particular role is not a good match for your skills but you think that your expertise may be valuable for our success, and you would like to join our team in Abu Dhabi, we invite you to visit our main job board at https://beamtrail.bamboohr.com/jobs , apply for any other better suited role or use the "Others" vacancy to submit your generic application (use the comments section to tell us why we should hire you!). We will be happy to review and have a chat and see how you can fit into our team!