REPORTING TO: QA/QC Manager
RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT: Facilitating the development, operation, maintenance, and inspection requirements of the project QA/QC, Safety and Environmental plans.
• Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
• Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, writes a Non-Conformance report and report it to the QC Manager.
• Checks all on- site Architectural systems and perform the required testing as per project specs.
• Collaborates on the update of as built drawings.
• Performs punch-listing operations.
• Checks all Architectural related works, including but not limited to All types of finishing, Cladding, Flooring system, Loose furniture, Glass, etc.
• Prepare all site Activity Method of statements.
• Performs visual inspections, dimensional test, checks rating and material for connection.
• Performs all internal and external inspections and Snags till the Handover.
• Prepare Closing Snag list
• Performs functionalities tests.
• Verify special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
• Witness the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
• Material receiving inspection (MIR) and Traceability carried out as per Drawing and specification.
• Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
• Initiate and ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan ITP.