Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the company's QHSE processes and systems by analyzing performance across areas to highlight improvement opportunities and share lessons learned as required.
• Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with company policies, relevant laws, regulations, standards, and industry practices.
• Assists in developing QHSE policies and procedures, as well as recommend revisions of documents, as necessary.
• Drive the implementation & execution of QHSE initiatives with district and/or operator(s)
• Make recommendations for improvement to help drive quality assurance.
• Assist operations, QHSE and operator(s) with special projects as needed.
• As required, works with leadership to analyze and create presentations to be presented to executives and/or clients.
• Reviews client bids/tenders and provide appropriate input pertaining to QHSE requirements.
• Liaise with client QHSE professionals on the implementation of QHSE requirements.
• Coordinates the investigation of all incidents and near misses and ensure they are entered into Performance Tracking System (WPTS) correctly.
4 to 10 years
Bachelor's degree in business management, quality or engineering - petroleum, mechanical, or other related fields.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in the oil & gas industry.
• Strong analytical skills, able to analyze and understand trends in a large amount of data
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office products, with particular emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint (able to create executive-level presentations)
• Safety certifications preferred.
• Can work well independently, but also in close coordination with a team
• Excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
• Willingness to relocate to Saudi Arabia.