QRF Assistant Team Leader
Second-in-command of the team. Assists TL as directed and assumes team command in TL's absence. Train and mentor HN QRF security elements IAW current training plans and participate in unilateral and combined security operations IAW current TTP's. In addition, be prepared to assist emergency services. Actively support and uphold the Company's stated vision, mission, and values.
• Assist the Team Leader with security operations
• Assume team command in the absence of the Team Leader.
• Manage/lead assigned international security response forces to maintain base perimeter security and armed response.
• Enforce security SOPs, policies, risk assessments and other operational documents as assigned.
• Enforce security policies, procedures and requirements in accordance with PWS, Base Defense Plan, PSC1/ISO 18788 and other directives as issued.
• Act in accordance with and enforce all applicable policies, rules, regulations and laws of Host Nation and US governments, and Corporate, Program and Security management offices.
• Assist emergency services as directed.
• Manage team welfare, administration and training.
• Ensure administrative duties such as employee timecards, duty rosters, required training records and others as assigned are completed appropriately.
• Plan and conduct OJT with counterpart Host Nation military security forces.
• Other duties as assigned by the Team Leader and Response Force Manager
• Must be a US national
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• High school diploma required
• Highly computer literate, including MS Office Suite
• Experience with electronic security systems, static guard force operations with integrated towers and K9 support, and entry control point procedures highly preferred.
• Must be thoroughly familiar with standard base defense strategies
• Ability to produce clear, concise reports of sufficient quality to the Team Leader
• Resume must define 6 years' experience working in security roles while assigned to a Private Security Company, US Government Agency, US Military Combat Arms MOS, US Law Enforcement or a combination thereof.
• Resume must define 4 years' experience in security roles while assigned in any of the following countries: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Israel
• If using military time to meet qualifications, resume must include DD-214 (other referenced certifications may be required upon request of Hiring Official)
• Experience mentoring, training, advising or teaching foreign military, government, or law enforcement highly preferred
• Good people skills, communications skills and ability to create and maintain positive working relationships.
• Willing to be flexible regarding work hours and respond quickly to time sensitive or urgent requirements.
• College degree preferred
• WPPS/WPS certification preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
• Strong initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines