• Responsible for planning, integration, casing, scripting, and leading the execution of all testing required for the software.
• Helps write and maintain test plans, test environments, test cases, automated and manual test scripts, test tools, and track defects .
• Ensures that testing uses company-specific, manual or automated processes and helps provide best practice adoption
• Maintain automation scripts or tools.
• Create bug reports and communicate issues with development and other stakeholders.
• Monitor and analyze test automation results; collate and provide test metrics and reports.
• Bachelor's Degree, computer science or related field
• Bachelor's Degree, engineering or related field
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Self-motivated, work well in a team and has strong analytical skills.
• Experience in creating and maintaining manual and/or automated tests.
• Experience with test case management tools and bug tracking tools
• Being able to express yourself in English both verbally and in writing is a must. Phone interviews as well as in person interviews are conducted in English.
• Performs well under stress
• Ability to be Available at PST/EST time zones to attend meetings with the Account Managers/Clients
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Hands-on experience with Mobile APPS & Web Apps testing
• experience in test automation development with tools such as Selenium, QTP, Appium, Android, Fitness, SDK, Xcode , Cucumber, JMeter, Load runner, preferably in a Java Environment
• Performance and load testing experience
This job requires from 0 to 5 years of experience.